TRIUMPH BOARD presents new 10-touch interactive projectors at the BETT Show in London! The TRIUMPH BOARD PROJECTOR PJ3000i UST-W DLP and also PJ2000i UST DLP are the world first 10-Touch enabled interactive projectors with the Texas Instruments technology.
Multi touch technology is integrated directly into the projector – no extra interactive whiteboard needed! The Laser Curtain module easily mounted onto the standard flat whiteboard board creates an IR beam that covers all the board. The IR camera integrated with the projector senses a finger, stylus or pen touch onto the surface, up to 10 touch points!
– True multi-touch process – A pre-mounted IR camera and the included Laser Curtain module enable this wide screen projector to create a real multi-touch experience. This projector changes a regular whiteboard into the ultimate 10-touch interactive whiteboard.
– Laser Curtain module powered from the projector – no extra cables needed.
– USB projector to PC connection for touch interface.
– No need for pen – just use your finger to touch the board and control the computer.
– Ultra Short Throw Lens – position the projectors even closer to the wall so it eliminates shadows on the screen and allows you to present with ease. Project an impressive 89” diagonal image just 67 cm from the screen (PJ3000i UST-W DLP).
– Perfect for teaching – maximize space in the classroom for teachers and students. Teachers can stand close to the whiteboard without having the intense light from the projector shining directly into their eyes.
– Detailed Projection – easy to read text and graphs thanks to the incredibly high contrast ratios.
– Secure – Kensington Lock, security bar and password protection help secure your projector and act as a theft deterrent. A customized start-up screen helps identify who the projector belongs to. Keypad lock prevents unauthorized adjustments and ensures the projector can only be controlled via the remote control or network.
– Brilliant Colors That Last – project stunning, vibrant and accurate color images that won’t decay overtime thanks to BrilliantColor™ and DLP® technology by Texas Instruments.
– Future-proof technology for the classroom – engages and inspires your students with 3D lessons in biology, math, geography and much more.
– Connect with Ease multiple devices such as computers, laptops.
– True HDMI – project crystal clear images using HDMI v1.3 input. Hassle-free projection from a widescreen computer/HD source with a single HDMI cable – no need for separate audio cables.
– Includes the best in class software pack: TB Comenius Office annotation software, RM Easiteach Next Generation educational software and MyScript Stylus handwriting recognition software incl. calculator.
PJ3000i UST-W DLP / PJ2000i UST DLP *
Interactive projector: Up to true 10 touch multi-touch interface. IR camera and Laser Curtain module included.
Display Technology: Ultra Short Throw lens. Single 0.65” WXGA / 0.55” XGA * S450DMD + DDP4421 chip DLP ® Technology by Texas Instruments
Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800) / XGA (1024 x 768)*
Board flatness: Up to 2mm
Brightness – BRIGHT mode: 3500 ANSI Lumens / 3000 ANLI Lumens *
Contrast: 3000:1 Native, 15000:1 Hi-Contrast mode
Lamp Life: 3000 hours (normal mode), 4000 hours (eco mode)
Throw Ratio: 0.35
Noise Level (Eco mode): 30dB
Displayable Color: 1.07 Billion
Projection Lens: F/2.6; f=7.35mm, Fixed Zoom
Projection Screen Size: 70” – 100” Diagonal 16:10 / 60” – 90“ Diagonal 4:3 *
Projection Distance: 597mm – 731mm (for 89” – 670mm WXGA/ 78″ 691mm XGA *)
Zoom Type: Fix zoom lens
Movie: Maximum contrast and Color accuracy
sRGB: Best Color Reproduction
User: Memorises user‘s settings
Presentation: Default mode, perfect with computers or notebooks
Bright: For environments with high ambient light (Brightest image)
Maximum Resolution: UXGA 1600 X 1200
Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
Standard I/O: VGA in x2, VGA out x1, HDMI x1, S-Video x1, Composite x1, Audio in –RCA (L/R) x2, Audio in – 3.5mm jack x2, Audio out x1,microphone x1, Mini USB x1, RS232 D-Sub 9pin x1, DC 12V output x1
Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible / 4:3 Native, 16:9/16:10 Compatible
Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.3 – 91.1 kHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 24 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
Keystone Correction: ± 15° Vertical
Remote Control: Universal
Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Power Consumption: 326W BRIGHT mode < 0.5W Standby mode, 268W Eco mode < 0.5W Standby mode
Operating Conditions: 5°C – 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
Security: Security Bar, Kensington Lock, Password Protection
Basic accessories in the box: AC Power Cord 1.8m, VGA Cable 1.8m, 2 x Interactive Stylus, USB 5m Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start, Card, CD User Manual, Warranty Card, Software: TB Comenius Office, MyScript Stylus, RM Easiteach
Optional Accessories: Wall Mount – TRIUMPH BOARD PROJECTOR WALL MOUNT 2000/3000 Series
On Screen Display: 29 Languages: English (UK), Russian, Czech, Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Croatian, Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (POR), Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish, (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Weight: 7,7 kg
Dimensions (W x D x H): 357 x 367 x 231 (including feet) / 357 x 367 x 136 (excluding feet)
TOUCH interface specification
CMOS 1/3“, 720 x 480, 60 fps
Image Size Support 70”~100”
Number of Touch Points 10 Multi-touch points
Accuracy (Offset) 4 pixels @ < 2 mm non-planarity 100” surface
Hover (Z-depth) 5 ~8 mm @ < 2 mm non-planarity 100”surface
Calibration Auto calibration / manual 4 points calibration
OS Support Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X
Minimum Stylus Diameter 5 mm @ 100”
Driver Installation Auto-installation when plug in USB cable (Windows only)
Laser Curtain Module Specification
Laser Curtain IR Laser 830nm, 20.000 hours
Distance of Curtain to Screen 2 cm
Whiteboard Non-Planarity < 2 mm
Environment / Safety
Laser Safety Class-1 @ 100”
Operation Temperature 0° C ~ +40° C (without cooling fan)
Storage Temperature -10° C ~ +60° C
For more information about this product, visit the TRIUMPH BOARD website at //www.triumphboard.com/
Official press release you can download here: Press_Release_PROJECTORS_BETT_EN_20140121
The above information is true and accurate at the time of publication. Manufacture, sale, price and specifications of products may be subject to change.
Contact for the media:
TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.
Neklanova 122/15, 128 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
About TRIUMPH BOARD
TRIUMPH BOARD is a company with a several-year tradition, engaged in the development, production and distribution of products from the field of presentation technology, with a focus on interactive boards and touch LED LCD monitors. The company is active in over 50 EMEA markets, North America and going World Wide. You can find more information at //www.triumphboard.com/.
© 2014 TRIUMPH BOARD