London, January 21st, 2015 – TRIUMPH BOARD announces a new value line of MULTI Touch LED LCD for Education at the BETT Show in London! There are two new models in the new TRIUMPH BOARD MULTI Touch series – the 78” and 89” interactive whiteboards with lower cost of ownership!
The new TRIUMPH BOARD MULTI Touch LED LCD 78” and 89” models are an effective presentations tool for showing lessons interactively in any classroom and accelerate learning naturally through improved collaboration with included TRIUMPH CLOUD and DisplayNote collaboration and content sharing applications. The IR LED optical technology allows six finger touch and simultaneous writing using fingers or a stylus.
The combination of “TRIUMPH” hardware and extensive software package included, promotes student engagement and participation.
A wide range of accessories such as LiftBoxes or manual and electric mobile stands makes a perfect solution!
• Multi-Touch (Six-touch input)
• Low glare porcelain enameled e3 steel surface
• Multipurpose – allows the use of traditional dry erase markers
• TRIUMPH CLOUD allows full annotation with automatic data saving on a “myfiles” cloud account with the possibility of free student accounts
• MyScript Stylus software for handwriting recognition, and for easy and keyboard-free typing into any text field
• Display Note – collaboration and content sharing software (cloud)
• RM Easiteach Next Generation – the best comprehensive educational and teaching software.
Contact for the media:
TRIUMPH BOARD a.s. , Neklanova 122/15, 128 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
About TRIUMPH BOARD
TRIUMPH BOARD is a company with a several-year tradition, engaged in the development and production of interactive presentation solutions and audio-visual equipment, selling to the educational and corporate sectors around the world. You can find more information at //www.triumphboard.com/
The above information is true and accurate at the time of publication. Manufacture, sale, price and specifications of products may be subject to change.
© 2015 TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.