TRIUMPH BOARD demonstrates new Projected Capacitive Technology – the TRIUMPH BOARD PCT 134” with a full HD ultra-short-throw projector.
TRIUMPH BOARD PCT 134” and full HD ultra-short-throw projector, supports simultaneous 30-point touch input from fingers and pens, and allows using traditional teaching tools with TRIUMPH CLOUD on an ultra-wide PCT and storing the class notes in the cloud just like using a huge tablet to establish a real interactive teaching environment.
TRIUMPH BOARD 134” PCT is an interactive board that allows 30 users to write draw and move objects simultaneously. A user can write and erase with a marker pen.
TRIUMPH BOARD 134” PCT uses Projected Capacitive Touch. All PCT touch screens are made up of a matrix of rows and columns of conductive material, layered on sheets of glass. Unlike resistive touch screens, capacitive screens do not use the pressure of your finger to create a change in the flow of electricity.
Instead, they work with anything that holds an electrical charge – including human skin.
TRIUMPH BOARD 134” PCT uses Roll Type technology which makes the screen virtually unbreakable and gives it the flexibility to be contoured or bent.
- True multitouch: 30 users can write and control objects simultaneously
- Multi-touch gesture recognition
- Roll Type lets you easily manipulate with the screen and use it on uneven surfaces or corners of the room
- Multipurpose – combines the possibility of controlling applications with many interactive tools using finger, pointer and stylus or even use the board for writing with a traditional dry erase marker
- High quality and durability
- Precise calibration, high speed and easy to mount
- TRIUMPH CLOUD – online annotation software with “myfiles” cloud account and free student accounts
- DisplayNote – collaboration and content sharing software with classroom management (cloud)
- E-share – wireless and easy content sharing software
Official press release you can download here: Press Release Launch PCT InfoComm 2017
Contact for the media: firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRIUMPH BOARD
TRIUMPH BOARD is a European manufacturer of interactive presentation solutions, selling to the educational and corporate sectors around the world. You can find more information at www.triumphboard.com.
The above information is true and accurate at the time of publication. Manufacture, sale, pricing and specifications of products may be subject to change.
© 2017 TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.