- The personal data administrator in accordance with art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to only as: “GDPR”) is TRIUMPH BOARD a.s., company ID number 63980380 with registered office at Prague 2, Neklanova 122/15, postcode 128 00, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. B 16318 (hereinafter referred to only as: “Administrator”).
- Contact details for the Administrator are as follows
Address: Prague 2, Neklanova 122/15, postcode 128 00
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +420 224 910 221
- Personal data shall be understood to mean all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular with reference to a specific identifier for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more distinct features of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes personal data which you provided it and/or personal data which the Administrator obtained on the basis of performance of your contract.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and data required for performance of the contract.
Legal grounds and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal grounds for personal data processing are
- performance of the contract concluded between you and the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 f) of the GDPR,
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- handling your enquiries and exercising of rights and meeting of obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when placing an order, personal data which is necessary for successful handling of the order is requested (name, e-mail, country). Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for conclusion and performance of the contract. Without provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract or for the Administrator to perform it,
- sending commercial messages and performance of other marketing activities.
- The Administrator does not perform automatic decision-making within the meaning of art. 22 of the GDPR.
Period of data retention
- The Administrator keeps personal data
- for the period required for exercising of rights and meeting of obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and exercising of claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 10 years from termination of the contractual relationship).
- On expiry of the period of retention of personal data, the Administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are parties
- participating in delivery of goods / services / remittance of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing website operation services and other services in relation to website operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to pass on personal data to third countries (to countries outside the EU) or to international organisations.
- Subject to the conditions determined in the GDPR, you are
- entitled to access your personal data in accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR,
- entitled to correction of your personal data in accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, or where applicable, restriction of processing in accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR.
- entitled to deletion of personal data in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR.
- entitled to object to processing in accordance with art. 21 of the GDPR and
- entitled to portability of data in accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR.
- You are also entitled to submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been breached.
Conditions for securing personal data
- The Administrator declares that it has adopted all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has adopted technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in documentary format.
- The Administrator declares that only parties authorised by the Administrator have access to personal data.
- By sending the contact form, you confirm that you have familiarised yourself with the conditions for personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The Administrator will publish the new version of the conditions for personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address which you provided to the Administrator.
These conditions become effective on 25.5.2018.