Information about the processing of personal data through cookies
- measuring web traffic and creation of statistics relating to web traffic and the behaviour of visitors to the website;
- functioning of the website.
- The above-mentioned cookies save the following data:
- pages displayed on this website;
- the linking page which you came from;
- operating system;
- device used to connect to the website;
- approximate location of the visitor.
- Collection of cookies for the purpose specified in para. 1 can be regarded as personal data processing. Such processing is possible on legal grounds – legitimate interest of the Administrator and is permitted by art. 6 para. 1 f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as the “Regulation”).
- The website can also be used in a mode which does not allow collection of data about the behaviour of visitors to the website – this mode can either be set in the browser settings, or objection can be made to such collection on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with art. 21 of the Regulation, which is available at the bottom of the website. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will only be saved for the period of time absolutely necessary for the functioning of the website.
- If a data subject objects to processing using technical cookies which are necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot in such a case be guaranteed.
- Cookies which are collected for the purpose of measuring web traffic and creation of statistics relating to web traffic and the behaviour of visitors to the website are reviewed as a bulk whole and thus in an anonymous form which does not allow for identification of the individual.
- Cookies are saved for the period which is specified below for the individual types of cookies.
- Collected cookies are processed by the following other processors:
- By the provider of the Google Analytics service operated by Google Inc., with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Please take due note of the fact that in accordance with the Regulation, you are entitled:
- to request of the Administrator information as to which items of your personal data it is processing,
- to request of the Administrator access to this data and to have it updated or corrected or to have its processing restricted,
- to request of the Administrator deletion of this personal data – the Administrator will perform deletion unless such deletion is at variance with the valid legislation and the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- in the event of any doubt as to compliance with obligations relating to personal data processing, to contact our company or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator collects the following cookies on its website:
|Type||Name||Expiry data||Available to||Purpose|
|Functionality||wordpress_test_cookie||When the browser is closed||TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.||Used to check whether your web browser is set to permit or reject cookies.|
|Functionality||_icl_current_language||24 hours||TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.||Used to distinguish the current language of the website|
|Functionality||__session:0.25558322532885924:||2 minutes||TRIUMPH BOARD a.s.||Unclassified|
|Analytics||gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||1 year||Used for collection of web traffic statistics for the Google Analytics service.|
|Analytics||gadwp_wg_default_dimension||1 year||Used for collection of web traffic statistics for the Google Analytics service.|
|Analytics||gadwp_wg_default_metric||1 year||Used for collection of web traffic statistics for the Google Analytics service.|
|Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Speeding up loading of Google Analytics.|
|Analytics||_gid||24 hours||Distinguishing customers in Google Analytics.|
|Analytics||_ga||2 years||Distinguishing customers in Google Analytics.|