TRIUMPH BOARD 78” RESISTIVE is an interactive board that allows users to write and draw using the finger of a plastic stylus. Users can write, draw and move objects with a stylus, pen or even pointer.
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” RESISTIVE connects to a computer through a fast USB 2.0 interface, just plug-n-play, makes the lecture more interactive and enhances the efficiency of the class
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” RESISTIVE supports all Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 8 and 7
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” RESISTIVE’s technology is the most common technology in the world. Touch sensitive (resistive) technology uses two flexible sheets coated with a resistive material separated by a gap. A uniform voltage gradient is applied to one sheet. When the touchscreen surface is touched, the two sheets are pressed together and the second sheet measures the voltage as a distance along the first sheet. This combination of voltage and distance provide the X coordinate. After the X coordinate is located, the process repeats itself by applying a uniform voltage gradient to the second sheet to find the Y coordinate. This entire process happens in a matter of milliseconds, invisible to the human eye.
- Writing, manipulating objects by touching the board with a pen or finger
- New nanotechnology surface – special hardcoat, wear-resistant polyester finish, sub-light projector film, easily cleaned and chemical resistant
- Multipurpose – combines the possibility of controlling applications with many interactive tools using finger, pointer and stylus or even use the board for writing with a traditional dry erase marker
- Hotkey strip for software tools short cuts
- RMeasiteach educating software with full annotation
- MyScript Stylus software for handwriting recognition for easy and keyboard-free typing into any text field, in any application
- High quality, fast speed, precise calibration, easy to mount
|Active Screen Area Size:||78“, 1590 x 1192 mm|
|Technology:||Touch sensitive (resistive)|
|Resolution:||16384 x 16384|
|Projection Screen Area Size:||1590 x 1192 mm (78" diagonal)|
|EAN:||1690 x 1292 x 23 mm|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
|Cable Length:||10 m|
|Working Environment:||-15 to 50°C|
|Process Rate:||500 points / second|
|Power Supply:||USB DC 5V from PC|
|Power Consumption:||< 1W|
|Temperature Range:||-15 to 50°C, storage temperature - 40 to 50°C|
|Humidity Operating:||20-90% non condensing, storage 0-95%, non condensing|
|Platform:||Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista|
|Board Weight (net):||22 kg|
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fingers per object simultaneously.
TRIUMPH BOARD ULTRA SLIM 78“ is an interactive white board with a scratch and glare resistant ceramic surface, that uses infrared and ultrasound positioning technology.
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fi ngers per the object simultaneously.