PJ3000 UST-W DLP
Minimize distractions and maximize the impact of your presentations with the TRIUMPH BOARD PJ3000 UST-W DLP projector that delivers an ultra short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications!
Ideal for almost any room in educational and corporate environments, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP projector makes the most of the available space for installation, using screens and interactive whiteboards. Captivate your audiences, increase their learning potential and help improve results with lessons in incredible 2D or 3D. Using the specially designed wall mount, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP is simple to install. Once in place, the many security features (e.g. Kensington lock capability) ensure the projector is safe and secured.
Designed with the user in mind, the PJ3000 UST-W DLP, with 3500 lumens of light power and incredible brightness, incorporates extensive connectivity and powerful 10W speakers, giving a bright image and clear sound in almost any environment and situation. The PJ3000 UST-W DLP has many environmentally friendly energy-saving features – eco mode that lowers power consumption and noise and increases lamp life. The standby mode, with its less than 0.5W power requirement and auto power off, helps save both time and money. A long lamp-life of 4000 hours, combined with our unique color and imager, ensure hassle-free and long-lasting projection.
- Ultra Short Throw Lens – project an impressive 89” diagonal image just 67 cm from the screen.
- UST-W DLP eliminates shadows on the screen for easier presentations.
- Perfect for teaching – maximize space in the classroom for teachers and students. Teachers can stand close to the interactive whiteboard without having the intense light from the projector
shining directly into their eyes.
- Detailed Projection – easy to read text and graphs thanks to the incredibly high native contrast ratios.
- Secure – Kensington Lock, security bar and password protection make your projector secure and act as a theft deterrent. A customized start-up screen helps identify who the projector belongs to. Keypad lock prevents unauthorized adjustments and ensures the projector can only be controlled via the remote control or network.
- Brilliant Colors That Last – project stunning, vibrant and accurate color images that won’t deteriorate over time thanks to BrilliantColor™ and DLP® technology.
- Future-proof technology for the classroom – engage and inspire your students with 3D lessons in biology, math, geography and much more.
- Connect with Ease – the PJ3000 UST-W DLP easily connects to multiple devices such as computers and laptops.
- True HDMI – project crystal clear images using HDMI v1.3 input. Hassle-free projection from a widescreen computer/HD source with a single HDMI cable – no need for separate audio cables.
|Display Technology:||Ultra Short Throw lens. Single 0.65” WXGA S450DMD + DDP4421 chip DLP Technology by Texas Instruments|
|Native Resolution:||WXGA 1280 x 800|
|Brightness:||3500 ANSI Lumens (BRIGHT mode)|
|Contrast:||3000:1 Native, 15000:1 Hi-Contrast mode|
|Lamp Life:||3000 hours (normal mode), 4000 hours (eco mode)|
|Noise Level (Eco mode):||30dB|
|Displayable Color:||1.07 Billion|
|Projection Lens:||F/2.6; f=7.35mm, Fixed Zoom|
|Projection Screen Size:||70” – 100” Diagonal 16:10|
|Projection Distance:||597mm – 731mm (for 89” - 670mm)|
|Zoom Type:||Fix zoom lens|
|Maximum Resolution:||UXGA 1600 x 1200|
|Computer Compatibility:||UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac|
|Standard I/O:||VGA in x2, VGA out x1, HDMI x1, S-Video x1, Composite Video x1, Audio in –RCA (L/R) x2, Audio in – 3.5mm jack x2, Audio out x1,microphone x1, Mini USB x1, RS232 D-Sub 9pin x1, DC 12V output x1|
|Networking:||LAN Module (1x RJ45 connector for LAN control)|
|Aspect Ratio:||16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible|
|Horizontal Scan Rate:||15.3 - 91.1kHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate:||24 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)|
|Keystone Correction:||± 15° Vertical|
|Remote Control:||Universal Remote control|
|Power Supply:||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||240W : 300W ± 10% at 110 VAC / 0.5W < Standby mode|
|Operating Conditions:||5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m|
|Security:||Security Bar, Kensington Lock, Password Protection|
|Basic accessories in the box:||AC Power Cord 1.8m, VGA Cable 1.8m, Remote Control, Quick Start Card, CD User Manual, Warranty Card.|
|Optional Accessories:||Wall Mount - TRIUMPH BOARD PROJECTOR WALL MOUNT 2000/3000 Series|
|On Screen Display:||29 Languages: English (UK), Russian, Czech, Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Croatian, Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (POR), Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish, (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Net Weight:||7.5 kg|
|Gross Weight:||10.2 kg|
|Dimensions:||357 x 367 x 136 mm|
|Packing Dimensions:||1 box / 518x455x340 mm|
|Manual PJ2000 and PJ3000 Series EN||Download|
|Manual Projectors Wall Mount PJ2000 3000 Series EN||Download|
|Manual PROJECTORS PJ200 Series EN||Download|
|Manual Projectors Wall Mount 200 Series EN||Download|
|PJ2000 PJ3000 Series RS232 command table||Download|
|Installation scheme for PJ3000 and IWB 89"||Download|
|Installation scheme for PJ3000 and IWB 89" (old wall mount)||Download|
|Projector Service Manual PJ2000 PJ2000i PJ3000 PJ3000i UST DLP Service Manual with FW upgrade||Download|
TRIUMPH BOARD 89” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fi ngers per the object simultaneously.
TRIUMPH BOARD 96” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fi ngers per the object simultaneously.
Multi touch technology integrated directly into the projector – no extra interactive whiteboard needed. The Laser Curtain module easily mounted onto the standard flat board creates an IR beam that covers all the board. The IR camera integrated with the projector senses a finger, stylus or pen touch onto the surface, up to 10 touch points simultaneously!