PJ1000 ST DLP
Minimize distractions and maximize the impact of your presentations with the TRIUMPH BOARD PJ1000 ST DLP projector that delivers a short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications!
Ideal for almost any room in educational and corporate environments, the PJ1000 ST DLP projector makes the most of the available space for installation, using screens and interactive whiteboards. Captivate your audiences, increase their learning potential and help improve results with lessons in incredible 2D or 3D. Using the specially designed wall mount, the PJ1000 ST DLP is simple to install. Once in place, the many security features (e.g. Kensington lock capability) ensure the projector is safe and secured.
Designed with the user in mind, the PJ1000 ST DLP, with 3000 lumens of light power and incredible brightness, incorporates extensive connectivity and 2W speaker, giving a bright image and clear sound in almost any environment and situation. The PJ1000 ST DLP has many environmentally friendly energy-saving features – eco mode that lowers power consumption and noise and increases lamp life. The standby mode, with its less than 0.5W power requirement and auto power off, helps save both time and money. A long lamp-life of 5000 hours, combined with our unique color and imager, ensure hassle-free and long-lasting projection.
- Short Throw Lens – position the PJ1000 ST DLP closer to the wall so that the light beam will not shine into your eyes. Project an impressive 78” diagonal image just 105 cm from the screen. Wall mounted PJ1000.
- Perfect for teaching – maximize space in the classroom for teachers and students. Teachers can stand close to the interactive whiteboard without having the intense light from the projector
shining directly into their eyes.
- Detailed Projection – easy to read text and graphs thanks to the incredibly high native contrast ratios.
- Secure – Kensington Lock, security bar and password protection make your projector secure and act as a theft deterrent. A customized start-up screen helps identify who the projector belongs to. Keypad lock prevents unauthorized adjustments and ensures the projector can only be controlled via the remote control or network.
- Brilliant Colors That Last – project stunning, vibrant and accurate color images that won’t deteriorate over time thanks to BrilliantColor™ and DLP® technology.
- Future proof technology for the classroom – engage and inspire your students with 3D lessons in biology, maths, geography and much more.
- Connect with Ease – the PJ1000 ST DLP easily connects to multiple devices such as computers and laptops.
|Display Technology:||Short Throw lens. Single 0.55” XGA S450DMD + DDP2431 chip DLP Technology by Texas Instruments|
|Native Resolution:||XGA 1024 x 768|
|Brightness:||3000 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast:||3000:1 Native, 18000:1 Hi-Contrast mode|
|Lamp Life:||3500 hours (normal mode), 5000 hours (eco mode)|
|Noise Level (Eco mode):||30dB|
|Displayable Color:||1.07 Billion|
|Projection Lens:||F/2.8; f=7.26mm, Fixed Zoom|
|Projection Screen Size:||60” – 90” Diagonal 4:3|
|Projection Distance:||750-1100 mm ( for 78” - 1050mm)|
|Zoom Type:||Fix zoom lens|
|Maximum Resolution:||UXGA 1600 x 1200|
|Computer Compatibility:||UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac|
|Standard I/O:||VGA in x2, VGA out x1, HDMI x1, S-Video x1, RJ45 x1,Composite Video x1, Audio in – 3.5 mm jack x1, Audio out x1, USB typ B x1, RS232 D-Sub 9pin x1|
|Networking:||LAN Module (1x RJ45 connector for LAN control)|
|Aspect Ratio:||4:3 Native, 16:9/16:10 Compatible|
|Offset:||115% ± 5%|
|Horizontal Scan Rate:||15.3 - 91.1kHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate:||24 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)|
|Keystone Correction:||± 15° Vertical|
|Remote Control:||Universal Remote control|
|Power Supply:||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||240W - 300W ± 10% at 110 VAC / < 0.5 Standby mode|
|Operating Conditions:||5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m|
|Security:||Security Bar, Kensington Lock, Password Protection|
|Basic accessories in the box:||AC Power Cord 1.8m, VGA Cable 1.8m, Remote Control, Quick Start Card, CD User Manual, Warranty Card.|
|Optional Accessories:||Wall Mount|
|On Screen Display:||29 Languages: English (UK), Russian, Czech, Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Croatian, Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (POR), Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish, (Mexico), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Net Weight:||2.7 kg|
|Gross Weight:||4.5 kg|
|Dimensions:||284 x 222 x 76 mm|
|Packing Dimensions:||1 box / 418x330x147mm|
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” MULTI Touch is an interactive whiteboard that allows four users to write, draw, move objects or two users to resize and rotate two objects with two fingers per object simultaneously.
TRIUMPH BOARD 78” RESISTIVE is an interactive board that allows users to write and draw using the finger of a plastic stylus. Users can write, draw and move objects with a stylus, pen or even pointer.
Any voting, testing or simple answering of questions will be more comfortable with TRIUMPH BOARD Voting RF550. It can be used in classrooms, training sessions or workshops. It supports many question types including numeric, sequencing, true/false, yes/no, multiple choice up to 30 answers & rating scale.